This post is by Michael Panzner from Financial Armageddon
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Among the many interesting tidbits presented at yesterday’s The Big Picture conference (I was there) was a chart by Jim Bianco of Bianco Research, L.L.C., which I posted at Panzner Insights, my new members-only website focused on markets, economics, and geopolitics.
As you can see, central bank balance
sheets remain extraordinarily large and are much nearer in scale to what
they were in the immediate aftermath of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy than
they were during the early stages of the global financial crisis (or before).
As I noted,
the big question, or course, is when the time comes for the Fed and
others of their ilk to sell, who is going to be on the other side?
Regardless, that is just one of the many topics — most of which can’t be seen anywhere else — that I discussed at Panzner Insights in recent weeks. Here is a brief sampling of others:
- One Risk Indicator Poised to Move?
- For Investors, a Place to Avoid
- Looks Like the End of the Road for Technology Sector Outperformance
- Global Growth vs. Value: More Evidence of the Big Shift
- Podcast: Thoughts on the Wall Street-Main Street Disconnect (As Earnings Season Approaches)
- Swedish Currency Under Growing Pressure
Feel free to have a look around.